- BetaFPV Toothpick AIO (FC+ESC AIO)
- Processor: STM32F411
- Sensor: MPU-6000
- Input Voltage: 7.4-17.4v
- Size: 33×33mm (mounting hole 26.5mm)
- Weight: 4.8g (W/O battery wire)
- Sideways USB port, not vertical
- Motor connectors or solder pads that are WAY easier, your choice
- Up to 4S and 12A continuous current
- Current meter
- BEC 5V 2.5A w/ LC filter
- MPU6000 Gyro
- Inverted and non-invert SBUS port
- Betaflight OSD
- Programmable LED solder pads
- Capacitor solder pads separated from power lines
- BLHeli_S, Dshot600
Max recommended use: 3S, 1404, 5000kv on a light 3” prop
This is the BetaFPV variant of the Toothpick board layout. As you can see, the board layout is very similar to the board from NamelessRC. Both board share almost all of the same convenience features of being able to reach all the pads around the edges even after building the whole quad. Otherwise they're almost the same as their whoop board counterparts with some minor upgrades to hopefully resist failing a lot better.
The main differences between this board and the NamelessRC board are that this board doesn’t have a second set of pads for the capacitor and the FET drivers are different than NamelessRC. Those are the only meaningful differences.
Technically the FET drives on the BetaFPV board are superior but at the end of the day they work similarly and either board just needs to work and be reliable. These are both new products so we don’t have a test sample size of thousands yet to know the reliability of either. So far both are about the same with respect to reliability.