- FrSky SPI Rx built in
- MPU-6000 Gyro
- 25.4x25.4mm mounting (Whoop board mount)
- Firmware: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 60mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, 1.25mm motor header pins
- Weight: 2.69g
- D8 and D16 binding but will NOT bind to the new style D16 found on X9 Lite
This is one of the newer style super light 1S brushless Whoop boards. It’s designed for extra low weight builds. We’ve been using it for our 1S 3” builds and we carry it specifically for that build. This isn’t the only 1S whoop board option and we are investigating a few others but for now, we can assure this board works well. Note that all built in SPI Rx’s aren’t as good as genuine ones and this board isn’t any different. It’s better than the Crazybee boards but still not full range.
Pair this board with the 2mm TP3 Uni frame with some 1103 ~10,000kv motors, Bee Brain V2, AIO Whoop cam/vtx combo and a 450mah 1S battery for some crazy quiet and safe fun.
Great position of plugs and easy to direct solder. Camera, VTX and power pins are a little tight.
Nice board good match to a light 1s build