- Caddx Vista
- 125mm camera wire
- Nebula Pro camera (black)
- Wiring harness for Vista
- DJI Vista unit is the same standard Vista unit.
- Video and control signal carried at up to 700mw
- Standard DJI camera is 19.5mm wide, 21mm tall (max body diagonal measurement of 23.5mm)
- Camera wire length is 125mm
- Nebula pro camera ~6g
- DJI camera + 125mm wire + Vista without antenna is 30g
- Longer 87mm antenna is 87mm from base of stem to top of element
- Longer 87mm antenna has 62mm of wire before ufl connector
- Longer antenna is 3.0g
- Shorter 41mm antenna is 41mm from base of stem to top of element
- Shorter 41mm antenna has 31mm of wire before ufl connector
- Shorter antenna is 2.3g
More Details on Caddx official site: Click Here
I decased the Vista to use on an ultra-light 3 inch. I used the AirbladeUAV Ex frame, rather than the TP3, because it provides mounting for a micro-size camera. IMO, the Nebula Pro video quality is on par with the DJI FPV camera, but has a reduced weight. On an UL 3 inch, the weight savings is noticeable. If you're building a quad that's using motors smaller than 1404, I recommend going with the lightest weight parts you can use.
Great system. Nothing else to say.
A big thank you to Josh for correcting this problem when my order got held up in the mail. Both units finally arrived and I am so happy with the Pro camera that I decided to purchase both of them.
I have a DJI AU and I would say this looks just as good! So pleased with the Pro!
Coming from a tbs unify/ rapid fire & fatshark combo, I am blown away by the clarity and performance of the Dji system with the vista nebula pro. I won’t be selling off my analog stuff, because the dji units are bulky .. but for 5 inch and over freestyle, dji is the best option.