- Model RunCam Micro Eagle
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL (This number cannot be trusted on any camera)
- FOV: 170 @ 16:9, 140 @ 4:3
- Screen Format: 16:9 / 4:3 Switchable on OSD menu
- Signal System: NTSC / PAL Switchable on OSD menu
- Mirror/Flip: Yes
- WDR: Level 1-6 available
- Day/Night: Auto/External/Color/B&W
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Current 200mA@5V / 90mA@12V
- Weight: 8.5g
- Dimensions: 19x19x22mm
- Mounting: M2 at 19mm width
The Micro Eagle has been one of the, if not THE best performing Micro or Nano FPV camera option since it came out. It’s defining features are it’s enormous sensor and very special lens with gloriously wide aperture. These two features give it fantastic resolution, clarity and immaculate low light performance.
Replaced the baby turtle v2 on my Diatone GTR with this. Sure I lose the HD recording but the flying experience is much much better.