BetaFPV designed this thing. We thought it was pretty nifty that they could pull this kinda weight off on a 4mm thick carbon frame. So we stocked some because it looked good. This thing is perfectly suited for the TP3 drivetrain. If you’re looking for a unibody, consider this or the BabyTooth 3mm. Both excellent.
- T700 4mm thick Carbon
- Full gloss finish (it’s beautiful)
- FC Mounting: 26.5x26.5mm M2 (Whoop mount)
- FPVCycle 1303 5000kv 2mm prop shaft
- Gemfan 3016x3 2mm press fit
- Any of the Toothpick AIO boards we offer
TP3 recommended FPV setup:
Great little frame. Right now it has 1103 8k motors and beta AIO FC with AIO camera. So quick and so quite. Very fun. I'll be ordering some more. Get one, try it. It works well.