- FrSky SPI Rx built in
- MPU-6000 Gyro
- 25.4x25.4mm mounting (Whoop board mount)
- Firmware: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 60mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, 1.25mm motor header pins
- Weight: 2.69g
- D8 and D16 binding but will NOT bind to the new style D16 found on X9 Lite
This is one of the newer style super light 1S brushless Whoop boards. It’s designed for extra low weight builds. We’ve been using it for our 1S 3” builds and we carry it specifically for that build. This isn’t the only 1S whoop board option and we are investigating a few others but for now, we can assure this board works well. Note that all built in SPI Rx’s aren’t as good as genuine ones and this board isn’t any different. It’s better than the Crazybee boards but still not full range.
1S 3” Drivetrain:
- BabyTooth Frame in 1.5mm or 2mm
- FPVCycle 1202.5 11,500kv 2mm press fit props
- Gemfan 3016x3 2mm press fit
- GNB 1S LiPo Battery 520mah XT30
I have about 4-5 of these. They work great with a few quirks. The antenna works best if you keep it away from esc #4. The gyro needs to be leveled. Attaching separate power wires for the cam and vtx is tricky. One wire to one side of the pad and the other wire to the other side or a custom made “Y” jumper wire. All in all this is a solid choice.
FC is good but one or 2 of the ESC will stop working after a while
Fantastic in flight and use But reciever sucks!!!
The whole FC is tiny so it would naturally have tiny pads. Make sure you bring your soldering skills to the table. The FC performance is great. It's just as good as any F4. The configuration options are good too. It would be nice to have a version without the motor connectors to save weight on 1S builds. I don't know another 1S FC at this weight, quality, and performance.
This is a great 1s board, but don’t expect amazing range from the built in receiver.