Throughout our micro testing, we’ve gone through a LOT of products. This particular Rx has stood out over and over again. The range is lightyears better than any SPI or otherwise built in Rx we’ve ever seen on any micro platform. The range isn’t as good as an RXSR or XM+, but it makes up for it in it’s low weight and small size. It also happens to bind to the D8 protocol so it’s easy to use with many controllers.
- Listed as 400M range but this is heavily dependant on where and how you use it.
- Weight: 0.65g including antenna and nothing soldered to it
- PCB size: 10x16x3mm including bind button
- Antenna length: 60mm not including PCB portion
- 5v power only
- UNINVERTED Sbus. Solder to any uart. Not to an Sbus dedicated pad.
Its light and works
It took a whole three minutes to get this installed. My Jumper T16 paired on the first try. Using the T16, the range was around double the range of an SPI RX, but far far less than a XM+. If you just want to fly your Babytooth, or other ultra light micro, around the playground or yard, this is a perfect RX.
Note: I soldered the SBUS wire on the nano RX to the SBUS pad on my FC. RSSI comes in on the AUX 5 RSSI channel.
Super light and good substitute for a XM+ or if your SPI receiver starts failing.
Great little rx works fine
Perfect for babytooth. I had to use it on the SBUS pad of the BetaFPV 1s no rx board. The rx pad did not work.