- Processor: STM32F411
- Sensor: MPU-6000
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo or 2- 4S HV Lipo
- Size: 33×33mm (mounting hole 26.5mm)
- Weight: 4.7g (W/O battery wire)
- Capacitance & Buzzer pad built-in
- Connect your motors via connectors or solder them in directly
- Compatible with most frames
- Max 4S Lipo HV battery, with Current meter
- F411 Flight Controller, BEC 5V 2.5A
- MPU6000 Gyro
- Inverted and non-inverted SBUS port
- Built-in 5V 2.5A BEC with LC filter
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD
- Receiver: Support DSM2/X receiver, Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver, Frsky R9M -Futaba
- Receiver, Flysky Receiver, TBS Crossfire Receiver
- Support programmable LED
- Built-in current sensor
- Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7.4v/17.4v)
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Default protocol: DShot600
This board was developed by NamelessRC in collaboration with KababFPV. The original Toothpick concept was to use the more recent and surprisingly powerful AIO brushless whoop boards for a more traditional setup. Unfortunately, these boards are not convenient to be used for such a build style. Since then, there have been numerous products that have pushed the power of these boards higher and higher but the actual usability of the board has been completely neglected.
Among other things, KababFPV focuses on usability and maintainability. He could not tolerate the annoyances of the whoop boards any longer. So he partnered with NamelessRC to modify their existing project in development. This board makes all the critical solder pads reachable at any time and makes soldering motor wires much MUCH easier. The board mounts just like any whoop board but the edges are slightly longer to make these solder pads accessible under other board that may be mounted on top of the AIO board. Being able to swap motors without taking anything apart is a frikin miracle.
As with anything that comes from any chineese company, nothing is perfect. KababFPV can only do so much without direct control of the products development. While the layout electronic robustness and general use is drastically improved, it’s still a Chinese product and working with them is like playing the game of ‘telephone’ constantly. This board is rated to 12A and 4SHV however that is somewhat meaningless as is trying to assess the boards power from the size of the FETs. It’s very difficult to ‘guess’ what a board is capable of. There are some ESC’s rated to 6S and 60A that suffer with just 4S and 20A. In this case, this board seems to be able to handle 3S with at least 1404 5000kv motors and a light 3” prop without a struggle. Recommended use is within the 2S-3S range with an 1103-1304 size motor and no more than a 3” prop.
Brilliant layout with easy to solder!
My favorite hoop style FC for 2 to 3 inch build
Setup and install was easy. Works great and no failures to date.
No issues, does what it needs to do.
Huge fan of the easy to use solder pads and option to add the motor plugs.
Amazing lay out and ease of use is super clean,perfoemance is above good as this board has been flawless so far im stoked and will buy again!!