We’ve tested a lot of different nano vTXs. There are a few good ones including the Pro32 Nano from TBS but this one from PandaRC strikes the right balance of value and performance. We appreciate the lights and buttons on it as well. Crack the mounting corners off and this is the perfect vTX for the BabyTooth and TP3 platforms.
- Incredibly small and lightweight
- Up to 400mW of output power
- Low power consumption: +5V/350mA@400mW
- Ultra clean transmission (Up to 8 pilots at once)
- PitMode - Power up your quad during a race. Now with team race capability
- Easy OSD, FC and RC Channel Changes with fallback button menu.
- CE Certified
- Stable power once warmed up.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output power: 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40CH
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Support OSD for RCDrone
- Connector: UF.L(IPE-X)
- Dimension: 15mmx15mmx3mm (with out mounting holes）
- Mounting holes: 16mmx16mm
- Weight: 1.5g
- ~0.9g bare board with mounting corners cracked off
- 1x PandaRC Nano 16x16 5.8GHz 25-400mW VTX - U.FL
- 1x Linear Antenna
- 1x Wire Set
vtxtable bands 5
vtxtable channels 8
vtxtable band 1 BOSCAM_A A CUSTOM 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725
vtxtable band 2 BOSCAM_B B CUSTOM 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866
vtxtable band 3 BOSCAM_E E CUSTOM 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945
vtxtable band 4 FATSHARK F CUSTOM 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880
vtxtable band 5 RACEBAND R CUSTOM 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
vtxtable powerlevels 5
vtxtable powervalues 25 50 100 200 400
vtxtable powerlabels 25 50 100 200 400
the lighter and most performative vtx you may find around! would buy it again and again.
what can you say, 400 mw in cutest little thing,
hope it holds up
Used in a 2s toothpick, install and set up very easy. Unit performing excellent with multipule crash's under its belt!!
I've tried a couple other nano VTX's: NamelessRC and Eachine. The PandaRC VTX has better soldering pads, has a decent physical button, and has some nice LED's. The quality of the board looks good and the video signal doesn't seem have any issues either. It's just as small as the other nano VTX boards when you break off the screw hole tabs. Thumbs up.
The vtx was working good. During a flight I noticed a black screen caused by a punch in throttle and after the flip the video came back. Then all of a sudden It stopped working. At first I thought was the fc internal regulator, but the receiver was working so was the vtx.
I then changed to another vtx I had.