This product requires insertion of the mounting brass nuts included with the ducts. Please see the video on how to install.
This duct is an upgrade to the default CIneSplore ducts. It’s a simple replacement that adds a very obvious boost of performance that intermediate and advanced pilots will be able to notice much easier than newcomers.
The following improvements are:
- Notable improvement in throttle/altitude and yaw performance
- Minor efficiency improvement
- Minor reduction in noise and more vacuum like sound than chainsaw
These ducts are best used with the FPVCycle 2203 motors and Gemfan 75mm duct props.
- Made for 3” props
- PLA material. NOT MADE TO CRASH but not really too delicate.
- 22mm duct height
- Mounting pattern displayed in product images
- M2 brass inserts are 3mm tall however 5mm of screw fits in the channel
- 12g per duct (duct only)