This motor is the first of its kind in that it’s a full 5” performance size motor with a 12x12 M2 mount platform. Pair this motor with the Gemfan F3 or F4 prop and a sub 500g AUW 5” frame for a truly stellar level of control performance.
- 1830kv - 6S 5” Light weight (<~500g AUW) - not arrived yet
- 2330kv - 3S-4S 5” Light weight (<~500g AUW)
- 2330kv - 4S-5S 4” High powered (<~500g AUW)
- 23mm stator diameter
- 12x12mm M2 mounting pattern (not flush mount)
- ~25g with ~90mm length wires
- ~23g with short cut wires
- The 1830kv motor is larger at 2306.2 and is ~30g with short wires
- 0.15mm Kawasaki High performance laminations
- M5 grade 5 titanium prop shaft
- Screw retained bell assembly
- 3x8x4mm 693zz Japan ISC Custom bearings
- 7075-T6 aluminum casing
- 260℃ enamel coated single wrap oxygen-free copper windings
Love the white wires. I bought these because the price was good and several recommended them. I personally have no complaints, I really like them.
I got these to throw on my 2fiddy and I couldn’t be happier. They fly so nice. Really smooth and tons of power. Have no complaints they are really nice.
I built a 3.5" pusher cinewhoop with these (frame name withheld to protect the guilty). With a GoPro 8/9/10 and a big battery for long runtime you really need more oomph than you can normally get on a 12x12 mount. This might be the only way to get that kind of power on a frame designed for 12x12. And as per expectation they are well adapted to a cinewhoop (which not all 5" class motors are).
Excellent products and super fast shipping!
I love these motors I have them on a micro apex with 5" arms and it's a beast.