- FrSky SPI Rx built in
- MPU-6000 Gyro
- 25.4x25.4mm mounting (Whoop board mount)
- Firmware: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 60mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, 1.25mm motor header pins
- Weight: 2.69g
- D8 and D16 binding but will NOT bind to the new style D16 found on X9 Lite
This is one of the newer style super light 1S brushless Whoop boards. It’s designed for extra low weight builds. We’ve been using it for our 1S 3” builds and we carry it specifically for that build. This isn’t the only 1S whoop board option and we are investigating a few others but for now, we can assure this board works well. Note that all built in SPI Rx’s aren’t as good as genuine ones and this board isn’t any different. It’s better than the Crazybee boards but still not full range.
1S 3” Drivetrain:
- BabyTooth Frame in 1.5mm or 2mm
- FPVCycle 1202.5 11,500kv 2mm press fit props
- Gemfan 3016x3 2mm press fit
- GNB 1S LiPo Battery 520mah XT30
Building a Babytooth, this came preloaded with 4.1.1 and vtx tables for a Meteor. It also shows the % on the motors.. so MAYBE the esc’s have been updated.. not sure, the build is still waiting on parts..
The board works as it should, seems good, the range of the SPI receiver is better than expected...overall, quite happy!
This is my 3rd. One. This one is having vtx issue the others were fets. It mus be because so small? Or I'm just have a bad go at it with this 1c build. I'm not a master drone builder but have lots under my belt. Smaller build get to me. I'm 50 and can't see that well.
The SPI receiver has awful range - there's always the no-RX version but keep in mind that they have very different layouts. I pulled the connectors off mine and soldered the motor wires directly, which is not the easiest thing on this tiny board though it improves efficiency a lot. This one will do the job until another board comes along with better pads for soldering, etc.
works as intended, did lose settings and was un flyable, but luckily i had done a dump and backup so was back up flying same day