This is an F7 board, that's why it costs more than most. We have it on sale because there's a V2 coming but this V1 is going to perform just as well for less cost.
Use this board for crafts like the 4S Cinesplore, 2S Babytooth, 2S-4S ToothPick 3 or any other low weight craft up to ~300g AUW 5". The 20A rating of the board is nothing to worry about. This board can handle current well. We don't recommend anything beyond 4S on this board unless you're going for an odd 2" 6S quad.
If you are going to run anything 4S on this board, MAKE SURE TO USE A GOOD CAPACITOR directly on the power in pads with a short <25mm 18awg wire. Consider our carefully selected capacitors for the job.
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 216MHz
- MPU6000 gyro
- Build in Beta flight OSD
- 2- 6S( 27V ) direct battery power
- Build in Voltage monitoring resistor
- Build in 5V/1.5A BEC and 3.3V/250mA for system
- Direct solder on mount for TBS Cross fire Or solder pads for Frsky
- Build in Camera Control with direct camera plug in
- Direct Solder TBS VTX and solder pads
- Built in 32bit 20A ESC with current sensor
- 29x29 whoop Style mounting pattern
- Dshot support with Native RPM filtering support
- Designed to use on 5V camera and VTX.
How much does this weigh?