Now in Hi-Viz (High Visibility) Neon Yellow, this latest batch is a unibell design and has other significant durability improvements over the previous batches. It also has a very very clean new look. The new bell will fit the previous batch motors as well.
Looking for the White 25mm Imperial Motors and Bells? (Click Here)
- High performance: 1870kv with 6S 1100-1400mah and AUW below ~745g
- Med-High performance: 1870kv with 5S 1550mah and AUW below ~745g
- High performance: 2150kv with 5S 1200-1600mah and AUW below ~745g
- Cruising: 1870kv or 2150kv with as little as 4S 1300mah or larger battery
- Any of the above setups at a lower AUW is going to perform significantly better.
This Motor Pairs Well With:
- Gemfan 51433 (strongly recommend trying)
- Gemfan F4S (prop wrings out at max throttle but GREAT response + power)
- Gemfan 5226
- GNB 1250mah 6S 130C
- GNB 1100mah 6S 130C
- GNB 1550mah 5S 130C
- Sonicare frame
- INCISOR (Prototype 5) frame
- Glide frame
This motor has been very carefully optimized for use with 4.8-5.2" props on full 5” quads but of course you're welcome to use them however you like. The most notable performance benefits are improved low throttle management and easier altitude control compared to typical 5” motors. Otherwise, it is a powerful motor that performs exceptionally well on any general ~5” platform.
These motors are designed to perform well with the increased load of a Hero camera (~710-740g AUW) but if the quad has an AUW below ~680g, the performance is exceptional. It is recommended to run no less than 5S 1200mah or 6S 1050mah in order to optimize battery performance. Under high speed/high stress flying, 5S 1250mah and 6S 1150mah minimum is recommended. We recommend the highest C batteries available from any given company.
Your prop choice is entirely personal however the recent trend is to use lower load props that continue working well into the higher RPM range. Our favorite props are the Gemfan F4S and Gemfan 5226. The 5226 is specifically designed to provide better hover efficiency and higher cruising speeds which is often what is required for filming action sports. You do give up a small bit of response to run the larger 5.25" prop that is the 5226. Running a prop larger than 5.1" also begins to dilute the improvement in low end throttle feel of the motor. The F4S prop is strongly encouraged to try.
We’ve been working on this motor for well over three years and spent a lot of time and money on development. We won’t be disclosing the all the intricacies of the motor. Compared to a typical 2306, this motor stator is ~20% larger by volume and has ~20% greater surface area.
- ~35g with ~20mm wires
- 7075 Aluminum alloy
- 12N14P Configuration
- M5 Prop Adapter Shaft Thread
- 13.5mm Titanium Alloy hollow shaft (8mm thread)
- Flanged prop nut (M5x6), no washer
- Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm Bearing
- N52H arc magnets with retention lip on bell
- 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel laminations
- 20AWG wire, ~20cm length
- 2.5mm thick mounting base, flush mount
- 16X16mm M3 mount
- M3x8 button head bell retention screw
Will buy them instantly lol
2 words… fucking awsome. Just wish they would be back in stock.
I have to say that these have to be one of the most versatile motors.I've put these on my 5",6", and 7" quads and they all fly amazing.
And the color is a bonus.Maybe make them in more colors?And more motor sizes .Also have to say your service is one of the best.
Title says it all, these have incredible response when paired with recommended props!!
Every frame I put these motors on becomes my favorite flying quad... Doesn’t matter what stack it doesn’t matter what video transmitter electronics none of it not even the frame. These motos instantly send me into my flowstate!!!