The intended use of this motor is specifically for improved performance on sub 250g 5” crafts compared to other current options. The motor size is 2104 which will give you a noticeable control performance improvement over the popular 2004 size while weighing about the same thanks to the new lighter shaft design which is compatible with future M3 mount props and is fully compatible with existing M5 mount props.
- 1620kv - 5S-6S 5” ~250g AUW
- 1620kv - 6S 4”
- 2300kv - 3S-4S 5” ~250g AUW
- 2300kv - 4S-5S 4”
- 2300kv - 6S Ducted 2.5-3” Cinewhoop
- 21mm stator diameter, 4mm stator height
- 12x12mm M2 mounting pattern (not flush mount)
- ~15.5g with ~50mm length wires
- ~14.6g with short cut wires
- 24awg long silicone wire
- 0.15mm Kawasaki High performance laminations
- M3 grade 5 titanium prop shaft with M5 adapter
- 3x8x4mm 693zz Japan ISC Custom bearings
- 7075-T6 aluminum casing
- 260℃ enamel coated single wrap oxygen-free copper windings
As always a great product from FPVCycle. All of the motors and products I have from FPVCycle are great!
I put these on a 3.5" CineWhoop and they are smooth, nice low end control great for inside room to room flights. Tried other motors but some seem too
twitchy or just too hard to keep steady.I know I could maybe adjust my rates but I'm lazy and don't want to have mess and unmess my stuff up.These worked right out of the box.
I use these to power a spinning blade in a 150g combat robot and they are very powerful and light. The 3mm threaded full-length shaft makes them very robust.
Recommend, light, powerful, hope for more M3 propellers
Was recommended to try these motors for my 3in apex. Bad idea. Not enough power / Apex frame is to heavy. I am sure they would be great on a 200g quad.