The intended use of this motor is specifically for improved performance on sub 250g 5” crafts compared to other current options. The motor size is 2104 which will give you a noticeable control performance improvement over the popular 2004 size while weighing about the same thanks to the new lighter shaft design which is compatible with future M3 mount props and is fully compatible with existing M5 mount props.
- 1620kv - 5S-6S 5” ~250g AUW
- 1620kv - 6S 4”
- 2300kv - 3S-4S 5” ~250g AUW
- 2300kv - 4S-5S 4”
- 2300kv - 6S Ducted 2.5-3” Cinewhoop
- 21mm stator diameter, 4mm stator height
- 12x12mm M2 mounting pattern (not flush mount)
- ~15.5g with ~50mm length wires
- ~14.6g with short cut wires
- 24awg long silicone wire
- 0.15mm Kawasaki High performance laminations
- M3 grade 5 titanium prop shaft with M5 adapter
- 3x8x4mm 693zz Japan ISC Custom bearings
- 7075-T6 aluminum casing
- 260℃ enamel coated single wrap oxygen-free copper windings
Worth the money! Can't go wrong.
This motor is great when paired with a 5 in sub 250 auw build. Looks great and is very responsive!
Using this on an ultralight 5" build to swing a bi-blade and it has worked extremely well so far. I am very pleased with the weight and thrust capabilities. I had one instance where the prop loosened up on me when using the adapter, but I think I was using the wrong nut, so I chalk that up to user error.
I just purchased a set of these and I crashed on the maiden flight and bent a motor shaft turns out blheli 32.8 cause so much noise it was real twitchy caused me to crash and bust my brand new vista camera burst the bumper and apparently bent the motor shaft any way I've fixed the esc issue and have been flying it bent shaft and all they are awesome but I have jello so that suck hopefully they have replacement bells for these also