Bell and stator sold separately. Buy the colors you want and simply snap it onto the base.
The colors on these motors are gloriously pretty. We worked VERY hard on them.
This motor is designed for high power and high response 5" performance without sacrificing efficiency. The unique 22.6mm stator size comes from the RCInpower Wasp motor which is uniquely powerful and efficient for its size and weight. We've taken that same formula, updated the magnets, thickened the magnets, and increased the stator height for more overall torque without overdoing the surface area to volume ratio of the stator. The Kv is 1920 and has been carefully tuned to provide the response and power which results in that intoxicating connected feel with the craft.
Other features include a bell that is very easy to remove and swap out and a rubber O-ring between the bell and bearing for shaft retention pressure control.
The bell spoke design of all our latest 5" and up motors are extra thick for even more durability. Even so, nothing can ultimately hold up to the smashing punishment that is FPV. We're selling the stator and bell separately to make a statement that you can repair your motors very easily with only one screw. As a bonus, we're able to offer various bell colors without stocking an excessive number of products.
- Gemfan 51433 (HIGHLY recommended all around)
- Gemfan F4S (GREAT response and power)
- Gemfan F3S (more response, lower power)
- 1000 - 1250mah 6S
- 1100 - 1300mah 5S
- 1300mah 4S - very high efficiency, less power
- (Highest C rated batteries are generally recommended for the best performance)
- Bell - 14.4g (silver is 14.3g)
- Stator - ~19.6g with ~90mm wire
- Total motor weight with short wire is about 33g
- Delta wound wires
- 7075 Aluminum alloy
- 12N14P Configuration
- M5 Prop Adapter Shaft Thread
- 14mm Titanium alloy hollow shaft (8mm thread)
- Flanged prop nut (M5x6), no washer
- Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm Bearing
- N52H arc magnets with retention lip on bell
- 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel laminations
- 20AWG wire, ~20cm length
- 2.5mm thick mounting base, flush mount
- 16X16mm M3 mount
- M3x5 button head bell retention screw
DO NOT DRIVE YOUR MOUNTING SCREWS INTO THE WINDINGS WHEN MOUNTING THE MOTOR. IT WILL BREAK THE MOTOR.
Love the colors, the smoothness, efficiency and the power!!
I really like this motor. It’s smooth and efficient for freestyle. The fact that you buy the stator and bell separately is a great idea so that you can customize your motors really easily. I chose the red and silver bells and the colors are really beautiful and vivid.
Shocked at how these motors have performed so far, they have excellent efficiency, great power, and proved to be pretty durable in my crashes 💥 Loving the hot pink color way. Excellent work Bob Roogi and the team 👊
Have bought these motors for my second Kut-r 5 inch frame wich are carrying the Wasp Majors 2020 kv. I wanted a decent comparison between the motors on the exact same frame and same motor specs. With recommended 5143 props absolutely astonished. Bloody fast, responsive and powerfull. Probably the new standard in my opinion.