Easily the best all-around iron on the market in terms of value, performance, quality, and the ability for us pilots to use this thing on a daily basis (portability). When we use this in the field, we can fire up the iron and fix something between heats. It is that fast and that efficient. Able to be powered off of any 3-6S lipo.
NOTE: The Iron does not include a power supply. You WILL need a 5.5x2.5mm Barrel Connector OR the optional XT60 to Barrel Connector adapter to power this with your LiPo.
- Built-in acceleration sensors with STM32 chip can intelligently record your usage habits
- Bright OLED screen is clear easy for you to read information
- Digital temperature readout
- Temperature control button is set on the handle allowing for easy temperature adjustments
- Anti-static structure with ground wire ensures your safety during use
- Supports custom programmable development (Micro USB Connection)
- Multiple soldering head types are available (Up to 7)
- Can be powered via a 3-6S LiPo for mobile use
- Model: TS-100
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Power: 65W
- Temperature Range: 100-400°C
- Working Temperature: 300°C
- Special Function: Programmable, Temperature Adjustment
- Dimensions: 16.8x1.7x1.3cm
- DC Jack: 5.5x2.5mm
- Weight: 21g
- 1 x TS100 Digital LCD Soldering Iron
- 1 x B2 Solder Tip
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2 x Extra Locking Screws
- 1 x Bilingual Manual in English and Chinese
I wanted to get something portable. I didn't realize that it would blow me away. I finally pick one up and I was happily surprised. Heats up in 10 seconds.
I like the way it feels in my hand too. Well worth the money. So help Bob out and buy two and give one to your buddy...
Works well, xt-90 connectors and receiver antenna soldering both without a problem.