We have a few 4-Packs left on our Amazon Store HERE
The latest version of this motor is a 1304. We moved up in size primarily because a surprising number of customers wanted a little more power to carry the heavier Toothpick builds they were building with Naked Vista's. With a ~4-8min flight time, the recommended 450mah 3S battery also has more performance to give which this will take advantage of. Compared to 1303, flight performance will be a little smoother feeling on the mid throttle and a little more powerful near the top end. These new motors are compatible to mix and match with 1303 motors. You will not be able to tell any flight performance difference. The overall performance balance of the TP3 is still maintained and has just been a little more extended.
This is the spec motor for the TP3 build. The entire class is centered around low weight and great performance across the board. The recommended components have been specifically designed and recommended in order to achieve the unique balance of flight properties. Feel free to stray from the formula and play with the tradeoffs that come with your unique preferences. We just offer a solid foundation to start from for you to make it yours.
For use with 2S and 3S on a 2.5” triblade or 3” twinblade or low load 3” triblade.
Checkout the TP3 blog for more details:
- ~5.9g with long, ~85mm wires
- Mounting: 9mm diameter, 4 hole, M2
- 27awg silicone motor wire
- 2mm press fit prop shaft that’s 5mm tall
- 2mm internal shaft all the way through
- T-mount prop mounting also
- 5mm size bearings
- C-clip bell bottom and no C-clip n top
- 0.15mm laminations
- 7075 aluminum
- Single piece bell design
- 1x motor
- 2x 8mm screws for T mount props
- 4x 4mm screws for mounting motors to 2mm thick carbon frames
- 4x 5mm screws for mounting motors to 3mm thick carbon frames
- Low load 3” prop: Gemfan 3016 highly recommended
- Recommended all up weight (including 3S battery): 88-109g
- The same 3S setup works fantastic with 2S 450mah batteries too
3S 3” Drivetrain:
- FPVCycle 1303 5000kv 2mm press fit prop motors
- Gemfan 3016x3 2mm press fit
- Any of the Toothpick AIO 4S boards we offer
- GNB 450mah 3S battery
FPVCycle 13mm 5000kv 2S-4S Motor - 2mm prop shaft
They are really smooth and silent. Reallly impressed how they behave
Super smooth with good power. Will get again for my next build.
When I built my TP3 these were out of stock, so the AMAX motors with the same specs went on it... those are basically fine motors, but (1) they like to throw the press-on props, and (2) they bend in even minor crashes. Now the TP3 has two of each kind; the AMAX ones will just get replaced as they get wrecked. These are the ones to get and when they are in stock they are the best-priced too.
Great motors. Super smooth and super efficient. I had a shaft come loose on one prematurely and FPVCycle took care of me right away. 10/10