Sadly, FedEx still has the package and won't be meeting their delivery deadline. We're just waiting for them to actually deliver the package but they cannot provide any time frame currently. Could be tomorrow, could be Tuesday. Can't say at the moment. Sign up for the notification to be informed when they come.
We gave up and finally made our own motor through and through. It’s a bit lighter and faster than the previous Amaxinno motor within similar efficiency.
1303 5000kv is the main spec for the TP3 motor and we’re not expecting it to change in the future. This motor is compatible with the 1204 5000kv as well but we wanted to just have ONE motor and be done. The entire class is centered around low weight while maintaining great performance across the board. Going with larger or more powerful motors will add weight or increase the power requirements which in turn will make you want a more robust frame and larger battery. Balanced components that work well together is really the key and that’s what the general TP3 formula offers.
For use with 2S and 3S on a 2.5” triblade or 3” twinblade or very low load 3” triblade.
- ~5.9g with long, ~85mm wires
- Mounting: 9mm diameter, 4 hole, M2
- 27awg silicone motor wire
- 2mm press fit prop shaft that’s 5mm tall
- 2mm internal shaft all the way through
- T-mount prop mounting also
- 5mm size bearings
- C-clip bell bottom and no C-clip n top
- 0.15mm laminations
- 7075 aluminum
- Single piece bell design
- 1x motor
- 2x 8mm screws for T mount props
- 4x 4mm screws for mounting motors to 2mm thick carbon frames
- 4x 5mm screws for mounting motors to 3mm thick carbon frames
- Low load 3” prop: Gemfan 3016 STRONGLY recommended
- Recommended all up weight (including 3S battery): 88-109g
- The same 3S setup works fantastic with 2S 450mah batteries too
3S 3” Drivetrain:
- FPVCycle 1303 5000kv 2mm press fit prop motors
- Gemfan 3016x3 2mm press fit
- Any of the Toothpick AIO 4S boards we offer
- GNB 450mah 3S battery
Huge improvement from the hyperlite motors on my 2.5" toothpick! Seem more durable, really like that the bell/shaft are connected and you upped the wire gauge. This is a solid choice, also liked how the new amax motors look with a screw on bottom but prefer to have a thicker guage wire! I will be ordering more when they are in stock :)
My son likes them i prefer the 1106 4500kv myself
The FPV Cycle 1303 5000kv run really smooth, and give long flight times. Wires are nice and flexible, and the motors look great too.
Great little motors. Very well made. Only a couple of flights so far, very smooth.
Motors have loads of control in the air, perfect for for TP3