We gave up and finally made our own motor through and through. It’s a bit lighter and faster than the previous Amaxinno motor within similar efficiency.
1303 5000kv is the main spec for the TP3 motor and we’re not expecting it to change in the future. This motor is compatible with the 1204 5000kv as well but we wanted to just have ONE motor and be done. The entire class is centered around low weight while maintaining great performance across the board. Going with larger or more powerful motors will add weight or increase the power requirements which in turn will make you want a more robust frame and larger battery. Balanced components that work well together is really the key and that’s what the general TP3 formula offers.
For use with 2S and 3S on a 2.5” triblade or 3” twinblade or very low load 3” triblade.
- ~5.9g with long, ~85mm wires
- Mounting: 9mm diameter, 4 hole, M2
- 27awg silicone motor wire
- 2mm press fit prop shaft that’s 5mm tall
- 2mm internal shaft all the way through
- T-mount prop mounting also
- 5mm size bearings
- C-clip bell bottom and no C-clip n top
- 0.15mm laminations
- 7075 aluminum
- Single piece bell design
- 1x motor
- 2x 8mm screws for T mount props
- 4x 4mm screws for mounting motors to 2mm thick carbon frames
- 4x 5mm screws for mounting motors to 3mm thick carbon frames
- Low load 3” prop: Gemfan 3016 STRONGLY recommended
- Recommended all up weight (including 3S battery): 88-109g
- The same 3S setup works fantastic with 2S 450mah batteries too
3S 3” Drivetrain:
- FPVCycle 1303 5000kv 2mm press fit prop motors
- Gemfan 3016x3 2mm press fit
- Any of the Toothpick AIO 4S boards we offer
- GNB 450mah 3S battery
Thank you for the fast delivery of motors. The ordering of the product was very easy and straight forward. Will be returning for more parts!
This is a great motor that fixes the key issue with the Amaxinno 1303’s- the prop shaft. The prop shaft on these motors is robust and has survived numerous crashes without issue. They’re smooth and give great response throughout the throttle band. They do die a bit at the top of the throttle, but it’s only noticeable if you spend the majority of the flight at full throttle.
Simplicity at its best ,This is all high quality parts and craftsmanship .Simply one of the best you can buy today!!!
After testing several toothpick motors this one is the best! It is very smooth and it really feels like 5000 kv (not like other motors). In addition to that the motor just looks gorgeous <3
Would buy again.