1303 5000kv is the main spec for the TP3 motor and we’re not expecting it to change in the future. The entire class is centered around low weight while maintaining great performance across the board. Going with larger or more powerful motors will add weight or increase the power requirements which in turn will make you want a more robust frame and larger battery. Balanced components that work well together is really the key and that’s what the general TP3 formula offers.
For use with 2S and 3S on a 2.5” triblade or 3” twinblade or very low load 3” triblade.
- ~5.9g with long, ~85mm wires
- Mounting: 9mm diameter, 4 hole, M2
- 27awg silicone motor wire
- 2mm press fit prop shaft that’s 5mm tall
- 2mm internal shaft all the way through
- T-mount prop mounting also
- 5mm size bearings
- C-clip bell bottom and no C-clip n top
- 0.15mm laminations
- 7075 aluminum
- Single piece bell design
- 1x motor
- 2x 8mm screws for T mount props
- 4x 4mm screws for mounting motors to 2mm thick carbon frames
- 4x 5mm screws for mounting motors to 3mm thick carbon frames
- Low load 3” prop: Gemfan 3016 STRONGLY recommended
- Recommended all up weight (including 3S battery): 88-109g
- The same 3S setup works fantastic with 2S 450mah batteries too
3S 3” Drivetrain:
- FPVCycle 1303 5000kv 2mm press fit prop motors
- Gemfan 3016x3 2mm press fit
- Any of the Toothpick AIO 4S boards we offer
- GNB 450mah 3S battery
The best motors for a 3” toothpick. Paired with a 3s 650mah battery I get almost 10 min of flight time and that’s with doing some crazy punch outs.
Flying these on setup as a race rig on a TP3 frame with an RDQ 350mah 3S pack @ 89 grams AUW. It's a god damn missile. I almost went with a throttle limit, because I swear this thing does 60+. Mini Mamba F411 AiO FC on BF3.5 stock PIDs no oscillations, motors AMBIENT TEMP. Do it. It's a blast, and you'll love it.
I was actually surprised at how punchy they are. Obviously they're smooth with the increased airgap compared to other micro motors, but there is some serious low to mid speed here. Durability seems good, have had a 20ft drop on to concrete with no damage.
For the weight, these might be the best performing motors I own.